- RSS Channel Showcase 3666416
- RSS Channel Showcase 9911517
- RSS Channel Showcase 4643206
- RSS Channel Showcase 2493032
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/16--11:09: _How Putin conned us...
- 09/06/16--19:50: _Robert Cialdini’s ‘...
- 09/07/16--11:44: _Superstation95: New...
- 09/08/16--13:03: _Revealed: The U.S. ...
- 09/09/16--09:05: _Vladimir Putin’s Tr...
- 09/09/16--09:55: _WTF WFC
- 09/09/16--19:07: _Firehose of Falsehoods
- 09/15/16--09:21: _Russia Accused Ukra...
- 09/18/16--09:09: _Kremlin Buys New Me...
- 09/19/16--10:15: _Information is a po...
- 09/06/16--11:09: How Putin conned us into thinking Russia is a superpower again
- 09/06/16--19:50: Robert Cialdini’s ‘Pre-Suasion’ Extends The Science Of Persuasion
- 09/07/16--11:44: Superstation95: New York’s #1 Russian Disinformation Station?
- 09/08/16--13:03: Revealed: The U.S. Army Has a Bunch of Fake Russian Tanks
- 09/09/16--09:05: Vladimir Putin’s Troll Empire – The Book!
- 09/09/16--09:55: WTF WFC
- 09/09/16--19:07: Firehose of Falsehoods
- 09/15/16--09:21: Russia Accused Ukraine Of What?!
- 09/18/16--09:09: Kremlin Buys New Media Monitoring System
- 09/19/16--10:15: Information is a potent weapon in the new cold war
Deeply disturbing things have happened during the Putin years in Russia, but his gamble has paid off. BY JOHN SIMPSON Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin has been busy during recent years. Here is a partial list of what he has achieved. He has: 1) recaptured Crimea, the single bit of territory the Russian people most regretted losing after the… Continue reading How Putin conned us into thinking Russia is a superpower again
By Roger Dooley Sometimes, you have to wait a long time for a sequel to a classic book. Fifty-five years after To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee’s Go Set a Watchman was released. Occasionally, you never see a sequel at all. In the half-century that followed the 1951 release of The Catcher in the Rye, J. D.… Continue reading Robert Cialdini’s ‘Pre-Suasion’ Extends The Science Of Persuasion
Expert research and analysis by Jason Groves.This article exposes the insidious nature of what appears to be Russian misinformation, disinformation, and efforts to hide ongoing Active Measures – this inside New York City. Even more insidious is the gap and vulnerability this article exposes between the FCC and foreign propaganda efforts inside the US. Counterintelligence… Continue reading Superstation95: New York’s #1 Russian Disinformation Station?
joelharding1234Jason C. Groves
The Russians are training, on their own equipment, using their own tactics. The US Army has been doing this type training for decades. It is right of passage to do a tour at NTC. The OPFOR is world class, they ‘punish’ you for your mistakes. The After Action Review process is incredibly detailed and damning,… Continue reading Revealed: The U.S. Army Has a Bunch of Fake Russian Tanks
Apparently, the fund-raiser is closed, however, please allow me to introduce this book by Jessikka Aro, “Vladimir Putin’s Troll Empire”. Jessikka has been vociferously attacked by MV-lehti, a far-right neo-nazi group sponsored by Russian intelligence, who has also attacked me. As a result of me posting this blog, they will probably release a whole slew… Continue reading Vladimir Putin’s Troll Empire – The Book!
Apologies, I laughed so hard I thought I’d share. If you haven’t been following the news, over 5,000 people at Wells Fargo have been fired for created ghost accounts. Fake accounts. To inflate their sales figures, to get bonuses. Wells Fargo began to catch them, but it has created a crap storm in the banking… Continue reading WTF WFC
Russian propaganda is pervasive, and America is behind the power curve in countering it. By William Courtney and Christopher Paul Sept. 9, 2016, at 5:30 p.m. As Washington investigates alleged Russian hacking of U.S. political systems, Russian propagandists are also at work across a wide front aiming a firehose of falsehoods at ill-informed audiences, foreign… Continue reading Firehose of Falsehoods
By Brian Whitmore September 15, 2016 So how’s this for irony? Russia’s Investigative Committee has just opened a criminal case against officers of Ukraine’s Security Service for — get this — using “illegal means and methods of war.” Yeah, you heard that right. The country that invaded Ukraine; annexed part of its territory; occupied, destroyed, and… Continue reading Russia Accused Ukraine Of What?!
The media monitoring system is named Katyusha, the same as the Soviet multiple launch rocket system. </end editorial> (Translated from Russian by my Chrome browser) media Article published in number 4162 of 16/09/2016 under the title: “Katyusha” for President In the presidential administration, a new system of media monitoring – “Katyusha” Previously, officials have used the… Continue reading Kremlin Buys New Media Monitoring System
Loss of public trust killed the USSR and it can bring down Western elites too Dmitri Trenin Asked by Bloomberg this month about Russian involvement in the hacking of the US Democratic national committee, Vladimir Putin issued a non-denial denial. Basically, his answer boiled down to this: whoever did it did a good thing. This… Continue reading Information is a potent weapon in the new cold war